The SuperTalker FeatherTouch speech device provides an opportunity for users of all abilities to communicate. Change out the message grids to create a unique speech device with one, two, four, or eight messages. The FeatherTouch membrane responds to the lightest touches and smallest fingers, and makes it easy for almost anyone to communicate with one message or eight different messages.
- Record messages like “turn the page”, “look”, “I like this”, and “I want to stop” for use when reading a book
- Record a single message to make a request like “I want” or “I need help”
- Add communication to a switch controlled toy or appliance
- Better than ever digital sound output suitable for almost any environment
- Interchangeable message grids for one, two, four, or eight messages that support picture symbol overlays