Inspiration 10 for Windows is a simple but powerful visual thinking tool for creating mind maps, concept maps, graphic organizers, outlines and presentations with ease!
Inspiration makes it easy to capture ideas, structure thoughts and visually communicate concepts to strengthen understanding with the Diagram and Map Views. To take notes, organize information and structure writing plans for papers and reports, use the integrated Outline View to clarify thinking in written form.
Finally, you can effortlessly transfer your diagrams and outlines to Word, PowerPoint, PDF or as a graphics file.
- Brainstorm by, capturing ideas quickly with RapidFire® tool.
- Represent information and trigger memory with symbols and images. Choose from Inspiration’s Symbol libraries with 3000+ images, searchable by keyword, or import your own. Link ideas to show relationships.
- Jumpstart the writing process by adding notes to symbols. Explain the relationship between ideas with linking phrases – choose from a list of common phrases or write your own.
- Organize ideas effortlessly using the Arrange tool or to create various tree charts and webs
- Transform diagrams and mind maps to written outlines with one click. Export effortlessly to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, PDF or as a graphics file.